Terms and Conditions
Our business is constantly changing, so please check this website frequently for changes or updates.
We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website or the entire Website. We reserve the right to suspend, limit or terminate your access to this Website at any time without notice.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO ARBITRATION OF ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. YOU ARE WAIVING IMPORTANT RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OR ANY REVISION YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THIS WEBSITE.
Intellectual Property, Copyright, and Trademarks
All text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, videos, software, downloads, and all other content on this website is the property of IKAZZ and is protected by various copyright laws in the United States and international copyright laws. Copyrights. Copyrights, trademarks or trade dress of IKAZZ and may not be used without our written permission. This includes our name and logos and other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names of IKAZZ products, services and programs. Your use of the materials on this website is limited to electronically copying and printing pages for personal, non-commercial purposes (e.g., printing an order confirmation page or other purposes related to ordering or purchasing merchandise). Any other use of content on this website (including linking and framing) is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of IKAZZ.
Publication of comments/Blogs on our website
IKAZZ may make blogs available to you so that you can learn about our products and share comments with us and other users. We do not review comments before they are posted and therefore are not responsible for their content. However, we will edit or remove material if we deem it necessary and we have been notified of inappropriate or illegal content. Posting a comment is easy: you do not need to register on the site - just enter your name and a valid email address. While we encourage you to use our blog feature, we do not necessarily endorse the content posted by users. We want the blog to be as much yours as possible, but there are some guidelines we ask you to follow when posting a comment.
What to avoid:
- Language that could be perceived as libelous, slanderous,defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, hurtful, intimidating, threatening, hateful, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or sexually/racially/culturally/ethnically offensive;
- Personally identifiable information, such as an email address, physical address, IM screen name, or phone number;
- Advertisementsor commercial content promoting products or services;
- Junk mail, chain letters, and spam;
- Impersonationof information (be yourself);
- False, misleading, inaccurate, fraudulent or deceptive content;
- Information thatviolates of local, state, federal, or international law;
- Viruses; and
- Contentdesigned to obtain passwords or account/private information from other users.
By using this website, you agree that you will not
- You may not use the site in any way that could lead to the promotion, solicitation or conduct of criminal activity or the solicitation ofbusiness, products or services;
- Use foul, threatening or abusive language, including, but not limited to, defamatory, libelous, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic or sexually explicit language;
- Distributedillegal, copyright infringing, promotional, indecent, or offensive material, or transmitted files containing viruses, Trojans, or other harmful programs; or
- To usethe website for purposes other than your personal use.
Errors and Inaccuracies
IKAZZ tries to be as accurate as possible. Although our primary goal is to provide you with complete, current, and accurate information, our website may contain content that is subject to human and/or technical error (e.g., typographical errors, inaccuracies, omissions, etc.). This content may include information regarding pricing, descriptions, and availability, as well as incomplete or outdated material. IKAZZ does not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by IKAZZ is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. IKAZZ reserves the right to correct such information even after an order has been placed. We may change or update information at any time without prior notice. We therefore apologize for any inconvenience that may result from such errors.
Unknown Credit Card Charges
Please keep in mind the following for unknown charges:
- A bank has placed an authorization hold on recently cancelled or modified When you place an order, IKAZZ contacts the issuing bank to confirm the validity of the payment method. Your bank reserves the moneyuntil the transaction is processed or the authorization expires, but it is not an actual charge. If you cancelled your order, the authorization will be removed from your account according to your bank's policy. To remove an authorization, contact your bank to determine how long it retains authorizations for online orders.
- An order was placed by a family member, friend or co-worker who hasaccess to your card number.
- There are other cards associatedwith the credit or debit account.
- A backorderedor pre-ordered item was shipped.
- A gift order was shipped.
- An order was split into multiple shipments or shippedto multiple shipping addresses.
- An order was shipped before a failed load. Under these circumstances, we will attempt to contact the customer up to two times. After two business days with no response, we will attempt to charge the outstanding balance to the card on file.
If your order states that it has been delivered but you have not received it, a claim must be filed with our company. Without an open claim with our company, we will not refund or replace the item. These orders may be subject to a completed investigation with the carrier. No refund or replacement will be issued until the investigation is complete. The average duration of an investigation is eight business days.
Website Access and Contents
Access to this website and its contents may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the event of system failure, necessary maintenance or repair, or for reasons beyond our control. We have made every effort to represent the products featured as accurately as possible. However, the colors we use and the display and color capabilities of your particular computer monitor may greatly affect the colors you actually see on the screen. IKAZZ cannot be held responsible for the limitations of your monitor and cannot guarantee that the display of colors, textures or details of the merchandise on your monitor will be accurate/equal to the actual product.
IKAZZ does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years of age, please consult your parent or guardian before using the website, as they must place the order on your behalf.
Ecommerce returns policy and procedures
Please refer to eCommerce Returns Policy and Procedures, which contains important information about the return of products purchased on this website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless IKAZZ, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees, arising out of or in connection with your negligent, wrongful, unauthorized or malicious use of any Content, use of the Site, conduct in connection with the Site or with other Site users, or violation of these Terms and Conditions, any law or the rights of any third party.
Disclaimer of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, IKAZZ makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website, its content, or the information available on or through it - it is provided "as is" with all faults. To the fullest extent permitted by law, IKAZZ and our directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or related to the use of this website or any other website linked to it. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of data or information, whether or not we have been advised in advance of the possibility of such damages.
IKAZZ's failure to take action if you violate these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of any such right to take action. IKAZZ shall continue to be entitled to exercise our rights and remedies in any situation where you violate these Terms and Conditions. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable by any court or regulatory authority, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
If you choose to visit our website, you agree that the following laws will govern the Terms and Conditions and any disputes that may arise between you and IKAZZ:
- For customers located in the United States: California law shall apply.
- For customers located in Canada: Canadian law shall apply.
- For customers located in the United Kingdom: English law shall apply.
- For customers located in Japan: the laws of Japan shall apply.
- For customers located in China: the laws of the PRC shall apply.
- For customers located in Hong Kong: the laws of Hong Kong shall apply.
- For customers located in Italy: Italian law shall apply.
- For customers located in Germany: German law shall apply.
- For customers located in Netherlands: Dutch law shall apply.
- For customers located in France: French law shall apply.
- Special note for all other customers, located outside of Europe, which are not specifically specified above: English law shall apply.
We will do our best to resolve any disputes related to these Terms and Conditions. You agree that any disputes relating in any way to your visit to our website or to products purchased there, including but not limited to disputes relating to privacy, will be submitted to confidential arbitration at the arbitration centers listed below. By agreeing to arbitration, you waive important rights, including but not limited to the right to a trial by jury and the right to bring an action in a court of ordinary or equity.
For customers located in the United States: Any arbitration under these Terms and Conditions or other IKAZZ policies will be conducted in accordance with the applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration relating to the Site or the Products purchased hereunder shall be joined to any arbitration involving any other party, whether through class arbitration or otherwise.
For customers located in the EMEA region: any arbitration under these Terms and Conditions or other IKAZZ policies will be conducted in accordance with the Internal Arbitration Rules of the European Arbitration Court. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration relating to the Site or the Products purchased hereunder shall be joined to any arbitration involving any other party, whether through class arbitration or otherwise.
For customers located in APAC: Any arbitration under these Terms and Conditions or other IKAZZ policies will be conducted in accordance with the applicable rules of the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center (HKIA) or the Japan Commercial Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration relating to the Site or the Products purchased hereunder shall be joined with any arbitration involving any other party, whether through class arbitration or otherwise.
These Terms of and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.